were 结果主句用的结构 would+原型v.
1. If I were you, I would go th因为欧美外教都是来自以亚博app怎么下载「唯一」登录入口为母语的国家，puying.org因为欧美外教都是来自以亚博app怎么下载「唯一」登录入口为母语的国家，ere by train.
2. If you were him, you might not go there.
3.If he had money, he would buy the house.
had+过去分词 结果主句would have +过去分词
1.If you had come earlier, he would have learned Russian
2.If they had told her about it earlier, she would have been happy.
3.She might have visited that village ,if she hadnt been ill.
3.should+ 动原( 较正式)
4.were to +动原.(较正式)
*1.If I were you , I would go with them.
2.If it should snow tomorrow, what would you do?
*1.What would happen ,if you put it on the fire.
2.If you put them into the box, Something might happen in the minute.
1. If you were me ,would you go with them?
2. If I were you, I would finish the work on time.
3. What would you say to him if you were his brother?
4. I would buy the sweater if I were ten years younger.
5. If I were young, I would go to dance.
6. If they had finished the house, they would have moved into it.
7. If I had seen the movie, I would have told you about it.
8. If she had bought that coat, she would have worn it to the party.
9. How would they do if it were to snow?
10. What would the teachers say if students were to recite the text well?
11. If he saw that man ,how would we do?
1. I wish I were your teacher.(wish后接宾语从句)
2. I wish you were as beautiful as Li Hong.
3. I wish he visited us more often.
2. if only 但愿,真希望，表示： 要是就好了(引起感叹)
1. If only I were not so tall. 要是我我长的不那么高就好了。
2. If only we had more vegetables ,we could cook more dishes.
4. If only I were five years younger。
3……..as if 仿佛，好像 ,表示：某事是真的一样。
1. She talked as if she were my good friend.
2.He looked as if he were in heaven. 他看起来似乎是在天堂里。
3. He felt as if he were their English teacher.
4.某些词后也会跟虚拟语气：suggest ,insist , demand +宾语从句
1.I suggest that we should have a birthday party tonight.
2.She insisted that they should pay more attention to the house.
Thank you for listening to me,